City Church married couples are invited to a fun and interactive event called “You and I Both” where you can learn and practice the art of good communication, deepening your relationship with each other. You will also find out each other’s love language, and discover how you and your spouse express and receive love.
Date: 23 April (Saturday)
Time: 9:30 am – 1 pm
– 168 RMB per couple (early bird till April 4th)
– 188 RMB per couple (after April 4th)
*Fee includes brunch and materials for activities.
- Five love languages
- Role-play sessions to practice good communication
- A fun couple activity
About our facilitators:
Eddie and Lydia have been married for more than four years. They have been working in the same company for almost six years. They moved from Shanghai to Beijing and joined BICF City Church about a year ago. Being a cross-cultural couple, they have benefited greatly from learning about good communication skills and understanding each other from the ALPHA Pre-Marriage and Marriage course.
They are very passionate about what they have discovered in their marriage relationship and are very excited to share it with other couples.
- Child care is provided (50 RMB per child).
- Closing date for registration is April 17th.
- Fees paid are non-refundable. Tickets are transferable.
For registration please click on the link here. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.