City Church Women’s Ministry seeks to glorify God together and in the lives of the individual women who attend.
To provide care for the women of Beijing we need volunteers to help teach, serve, host, lead in worship, plan retreats, and much more. To serve in a women’s ministry, click HERE
At City Church we take seriously the call for older women to teach younger women. We are committed to growing in our faith through Bible studies, retreats, small groups, outings, and ministry opportunities. We desire to grow and shire life with women from all over the world. Don’t try to do it alone.
To join a Women’s group, email WOMEN@BICF.ORG
When we meet:
• Monday Evening
Time: 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Location: We are currently meeting online for the time being.
• Thursday Morning
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Trinity Space GuangMingDaXia 1118
• Bible Study Fellowship – BSF
Monday Evening: 6:30 p.m. (Mandarin)
Monday Evening: 8:30 p.m. (English)
Wednesday Evening: 8:00 p.m. (English)
Friday Daytime: 10:00 a.m. (English and Mandarin)
For details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our desire for each of the women in this fellowship is that she:
* grows in her knowledge and love of our triune God (Matt 22:34-38) through the faithful study of His Word, and
* lives according to godly priorities in a demanding world.
As a group we will always seek to:
* walk according to Scripture, in all holiness and humility (Col 3:12-13)
* strengthen the bonds of love and fellowship among women of different ages, nationalities, and cultures through the unity of one Spirit (Eph 4:3-6).
We commit to:
* Praying for, serving, and encouraging one another, bearing each other’s burdens, in selfless love (Matt 22:39-40).
* Reaching out to, and building relationships with women who do not yet have a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, according to His commission to his followers (Matt 28:19-20).