The Art of Marriage is back!
This time, it’s all about the Art of Forgiving. We will cover the following:
- Men and women are born different. What are the differences, and how do you accept and respect those differences?
- How do you manage anger?
- How to heal hurt – communicating your needs in a way that avoids conflict but gives intimacy every opportunity to grow.
- Identifying unresolved hurt.
- How to comfort each other.
Date: September 17 (Saturday)
Time: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
- 168 RMB per couple for early bird registration
- 188 RMB per couple for registration after September 1.
The fee includes brunch and activity materials. Please click here to register.
- Childcare is provided at 50 RMB per child.
- The closing date for registration is September 12.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable if you are unable to attend at the last minute.
About the event facilitators:
Eddie and Lydia have been married for over four years. They have been working in the same company for almost 6 years. They moved from Shanghai to Beijing and joined BICF City Church about a year ago. Being a cross-cultural couple, they have benefited greatly from learning about good communication skills and understanding each other from the ALPHA Pre-Marriage and Marriage course. They are very passionate about what they have discovered in their marriage relationship and are very excited to share it with other couples.
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions.