Today, we are continuing the series titled INCREASE ASSURANCE based on the books of 1st and 2nd Thessalonians. In second half 1 Thessalonians 4 and first half of 1 Thessalonians 5 Paul wrote to the church advising them that they need to be prepared and watchful for the second coming of Christ. This portion of 1 Thessalonians pertains to us as well, as we need to be ready spiritually. We see that his return will be a surprise to many of us and we need to prepare our hearts for Jesus return. Join us this Sunday as we learn how to be prepared for the return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
1. THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST shall be personal, bodily and visible.
2. THE HOUR OF THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST is unknown
3. THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST shall be surprising, triumphant and glorious
4. THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST shall usher the resurrection and rapture of the saints
5. We Must Be Ready And Watchful For THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST